About the Role
We are looking for a motivated healthcare professional with a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget, while promoting quality and safety.
Your contributions to the team include:
· Working with the Healthcare Construction Department Manager and the other Project Managers to organize, plan, and direct all jobsite activities
· Creating and managing the project budget and schedule to ensure that all costs remain within budget and deadlines are met
· Managing the submittal process, including receiving, reviewing, and distributing submittal packages
· Preparing supplier and subcontractor bid scopes for projects, according to project plans and specifications
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with the senior superintendents, superintendents, and all field workers to ensure all are being supported
· Coordinating several projects at once, prioritizing tasks according to schedules
· Performing walk-throughs with customers, subcontractors, and inspection officials
· Managing client relations through progress meetings, correspondence, and responding to all client inquiries
· Conducting project meetings with all subcontractors, vendors, and workers to ensure work is being completed on time and meeting the various project deadlines
· Coordinating all on-site work and scheduling of CCS manpower to ensure all projects are being covered
· Tracking project milestones and tasks
· Managing communication of expectations for each project to all internal and external personnel
· Documenting project progress, results, change orders, and costs
· Ensuring all infection control protocols are being followed for all projects within hospitals
· Promoting the company through business associations, networking, and developing strong relationships with clients and vendors
· Reviewing and approving time sheets, employee receipts, subcontractor and vendor invoices, and time-off requests
· Acting as the point of contact on projects for employees, vendors, subcontractors, and the client
· Providing leadership and motivating the project teams while promoting a positive work environment
· A Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, business management, design, or engineering, highly preferred
· A minimum of 5 years working a Project Manager with a general contracting firm, with at least 3 of those years working on hospital or healthcare related projects
· A minimum of 2 years working as a Director of Facility Management in a hospital
· Experience working on highly technical healthcare projects, required. These include MRIs, CTs, Cath Labs, ORs, and X-rays
· Experience working on AHCA inspected projects, required
· A valid driver’s license
· A positive attitude
· The ability to pass a background check and drug test
· An understanding of building codes, permitting processes, infection control requirements, and estimating
· Knowledge of Bluebeam and Microsoft Office
· The ability to work in a team environment
About the Company
CCS supports its employees and takes every opportunity to help our staff succeed.
· We believe in work-life balance.
· We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance and a retirement plan with 3% matching.
· Our employees enjoy paid vacations and time off.
· We provide mileage reimbursement, along with the possibility of company vehicle use.
· Our employees are provided with up to date training on trends and techniques in the industry.
· We offer additional earning potential, in the form of bonuses.
· We have a supportive team with various opportunities for fun.